The Grafton High School Library endeavours to:
- Create an open, safe and welcoming atmosphere for all users.
- Promote a culture of reading.
- Provide a wide range of resources and technologies to meet the needs of our users,
- Collaborate with other teachers to meet the needs of individual students.
- Empower students to be lifelong learners.
Opening Times 2012
The Library is open during breaks for students wishing to read, borrow, complete homework tasks, study or undertake research,
Before school every day
- Seniors 8.30 am
- Juniors 8.50 am
- Every day except Friday
- Every day except Wednesday
- 1st half - Seniors and students undertaking research.
- 2nd half - all students.
- Chess sets are available 2nd half.
- Computers may be booked at lunchtime for research.
The Library subscribes to World Book Encyclopedia Online. The username and password are available from the Library.